Need Support? Injured?
You're not alone
Contact the ISN on freecall
1800 982 241
Mon-Fri 10am - 4pm or Email Us

Domestic Assistance Entitlements

If you have a certain level of disability you may be entitled to make a claim for the cost of someone attending your house to provide assistance with household chores. In order for that claim to be made it has to be done in accordance with a rehabilitation plan arranged by the insurer and form part of their recommendations.

You must reach a level of at least 15% whole person impairment if you are to make this claim and if you are at that level then you should speak to your rehabilitation provider or GP for advice on whether you would be entitled to make this claim.

If you have any further questions regarding your entitlements for the claim for domestic assistance you should speak with your solicitor, workcover or contact ISN for further information.

Further Reading


LHD Lawyers

LHD LawyersLHD Lawyers is a leading personal injury law firm specialising in all aspects of personal injury law.

XYZ Support Web Design

XYZ Support Web Design

XYZ Support specialise in custom web solutions from small to large business