Need Support? Injured?
You're not alone
Contact the ISN on freecall
1800 982 241
Mon-Fri 10am - 4pm or Email Us

Motor Vehicle Accident Claims

If you have suffered injury as a result of a motor vehicle accident you may be able to make a claim for compensation. You are able to make a claim provided another vehicle is at fault. All vehicles in New South Wales are required to be registered and have compulsory third party insurance, also referred to at greenslip insurance. It is this insurance that pays for compensation when someone suffers injury.

The Motor Accidents Compensation Act 1999 provides benefits that are available for those injured in an accident but also imposes obligations on those who wish to make a claim.

There are four benefits that are payable and all are independent to each other, so although you may not be entitled to one benefit you may be entitled to another.

For further information regarding any of the above contact ISN.

Further Reading


LHD Lawyers

LHD LawyersLHD Lawyers is a leading personal injury law firm specialising in all aspects of personal injury law.

XYZ Support Web Design

XYZ Support Web Design

XYZ Support specialise in custom web solutions from small to large business